Tuesday, January 3, 2012

INTRODUCING...


Gus, or Roper, or Gremlin, or any other name I feel like he should be. That's right, we got a puppy. He is 2 months old and we have had him for a week in a half.  I think I am in over my head. He is a true Gremlin after 5:00pm. It is kind of scary. He prefers flesh to bones, and long hair over anything. He has learned he can escape through our fence because he is small enough to fit through the holes, he eats the bottom of our box springs, sleeps on the bathroom floor by the toilet, and has learned that Danny and I are suckers and if he cries and whines we don't put him in the kennel. He also thinks our living room and kitchen are where he goes to the bathroom inside, and has learned how to knock over trash cans. I think we have our hands full. Positive note, he held his bladder for 7 hours last night!!! Accomplishment? I think yes! He likes to chase and harass the cows and try to sneak in with the pigs...who in fact would have no problem eating him right up. Here is to the next 15 years! Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment