Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Life Update

Married 8.5 months. Slaughtered all farm animals besides the chickens. Finished yet ANOTHER semester of school. Only 3 more to go. Changed Danny's major. Now business. House ALMOST organized. Trying to get things ready for the new semester. Misses home. Needs a SD, CA vaca! Cousin getting married=me bridesmaid. Let's hope the bm dress isn't too ugly....hahahaha luv ya Hil! Talked to Nate. Nine months left! he says I can't get preggo till he is home. He needs to know the kid his whole life. I can agree to that. I get an SF, CA vaca in April....hopefully D will agree. Working. Loves to stalk people's life. Christmas was good. Missed my fam. Christmas just wasn't Christmas this year. Better luck next time! Wants Panda, Five Guys, Texas, and Olive Garden. Date night perhaps? Should check on B.P.'s fish again. Hope they haven't died this past week. I probably should never pet sit fish again. I just don't see the point of them being pets. Misses hubs. Loves watching Band of Brothers with hubs every night. My Dad would enjoy it. Birthday gift for him? Misses A.A and D.S. and K.F. Have been having WEIRD dreams about K.F. Can't wait to write her and tell her. She'll think I'm crazy. Excited to go to a new ward. I want a good calling. Like Primary or YW. Overall, life is MARVELOUS! I have a loving husband who I can talk to about ANYTHING. He is a great help and loves me. I am sooo grateful for him and my loving family! I love the Lord and am grateful to be in His gospel.

7 comments:

  1. The dresses are not ugly... and the shoes are adorable. You will see the shoes on Monday [if you come see me.. in fact I will probably be at your in-laws getting stuff so you could help! :)] You will see the dress whenever my dress finally gets in so we can drive back down to Utah and get fitted. Luvs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss B.M.!!! Also, your initials remind me of bowel movement. :) I am SOOOO glad you updated your blog. I check it a lot and it's finally updated!!! I'm glad you are doing great and you should come visit me in Utahrd sometime! Love ya lots!

    ReplyDelete