Sunday, January 9, 2011

Some Things I've Learned

1. I cannot shop when 1. I am very very hungry. I buy the entire grocery store. and 2. I cannot shop when I have to go to the bathroom sooooo bad that my teeth tingle. I unfortunately made this second mistake this past week. I was in a hurry, bundled up because of the cold weather and did not want to stop to go to the bathroom. I went in grabbed some pepperoni got home and realized it was TURKEY pepperoni. Positive=70% less fat than original pepperoni. Wonderful. Doesn't taste the same but will do.
2. Marriage is SOOOOOO NOT WORTH IT! Since being married I have learned that people LOVE giving gifts to married couples because everything is LESS EXPENSIVE. My parents did a much smaller Christmas for me, and Danny. His parents was a small Christmas. No presents from friends, (that shouldn't be a shocker since I don't really have any friends up here), a smaller Christmas money amount from G-parents, and the worst part.....NO BIRTHDAY CHECK from G-parents. Hillary, this goes out to you. Save yourself! Do not get married! You will regret it when you learn that EVERYONE takes advantage of it and you get NOTHING!!!
3. I hate school! 3 semesters left. I can do it.
4. I HATE being alone. I have been alone this entire week (minus sleeping and school which doesn't count) and it sucks. Oh well. I am still waiting for my sidekick and companion to arrive in the mail...that's what I signed up for when I got married right? Where is mine?

2 comments:

  1. Brittney we need to be better at being friends because I'm pretty sure I hate Idaho just as much at you if not more. and I don't like not having friends either

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no friends here either. gosh i love you. and i know you love being married....on the good days :).

    ReplyDelete