Tuesday, August 10, 2010

About Time

It has been awhile since I last blogged, but I have been wanting to get this new blog started. I'll do a quick recap of our lives since I last posted, as to not bore those of you reading.
I married my best friend, Danny, on April 16, 2010 in the Denver Temple. It was wonderful! One of the happiest, busiest, more tiring days of my life, but I would not change it for the world. I LOVE being married to Danny. He is the most wonderful husband I could have asked for. He works hard, studies hard, helps me around the house, takes care of the animals, helps around his parents house, AND still has time to play with our friends. What a wonderful guy!
We have 4 pigs, Spot, who is 450 lbs and pregnant, and then 3 young pigs, Rambo, Slash, and Escapay. We have chickens and turkeys, and cows. It is fun, different, and quite a change from what I was used to.
We got married and four days later I started school with 17 upper division credits, Danny went back to work and was taking 6 credits. Our lives were busy, hectic, stressful, fun, and unexpected. But what more could you ask for?
School finished, and I went home for a week leaving Danny behind to keep the fort down and work. Man was that hard, however so fun to spend time with family and see friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment